Sunday, September 28, 2008

blog blogs evrywhere

Blogging “my new endeavor” .when I started off blogging …..I was so excited …it felt so cool telling (read: bragging) people that I had a blog.it instantaneously became my bestest hobby. But now somewhere down the line the enthusiasm is slowly melting away. And Telling people that I am a blogger is not kewl any more because they might “PAY A VISIT”. (And find out what a big looser I am).
Two things about the blog perplex me at the moment. For one...being an engineering student shouldn’t my blog be more about stuff related to technology (my branch being information technology). More like providing solutions to software’s problems. in my first year of engineering in nit-Bhopal I so much wanted to be a computer geek(a la Hollywood one) the big spectaceld ones or more so “an hacker”(the name sounds so cool).

A beautiful Girl “what do u do for a living... (Handsome)”?
Me “I m a hacker”. So cool man.

I would love to provide computer solutions to the needy.To computers in distress. If people would only come to me requesting me to fix up their computers. .I would save the day for them. HERE COMES "computerman". tadaaa.

THOUGH At present it’s the other way around. I have reached my second year in i.t engineering but I reckon I am yet to gain any byte of practical knowledge yet .PROBABLY ENGINEERING WAS NOT MY CALLING. BUT COME TO THINK ABOUT IT “WHAT WAS”. I probably suck at everything .

No comments: